Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK part-time degree programmes admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the university part-time degree programmes admission for the 2016/2017 academic session.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE QUALIFICATIONS.
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled. Candidates with November/December 2016 results are not permitted to apply.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1. Dept of Agricultural Economics and Extension
2. Dept of Animal Science and Technology
3. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
4. Department of Fisheries and Aqua culture
5. Department of Food Science and Technology
6. Dept of Forestry and Wildlife Management
7. Dept of Soil Science and Land Resources Mgt
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Dept of English Language and Literature
2. Dept of History and International Studies
3. Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
4. Department of Linguistics
5. Dept of Modern and European Languages
6. Department of Philosophy
7. Department of Religion and Human Relations
8. Department of Music
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1 Dept of Adult Education with Options
- Adult Education/Accountancy
- Adult Education/Economics
- Adult Education/Marketing
- Adult Education/Mass Communication
- Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
- Education Management & Policy/Accountancy
- Education Mgt & Policy/Business Administration
- Education Mgt & Policy/Health Education
- Education Mgt & Policy/Political Science
- Education Mgt & Policy/Computer Science
- Education Mgt & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt
- Education Management & Policy/Economics
- Education Management & Policy/English
- Education Management & Policy/Igbo
- Education Management & Policy/History
3. Dept of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Dept of Educational Foundations with Options
- Educational Foundations/English
- Educational Foundations/Political Science
- Educational Foundations/Economics
- Educational Foundations/Igbo
- Educational Foundations/French
- Educational Foundations/History
5. Dept of Guidance & Counselling with Options
- Guidance & Counselling/Psychology
- Guidance & Counselling/Biology
6. Dept of Human Kinetics and Health Education
7. Dept of Library and Information Science
8. Dept of Science Education with Options
- Science Education/Biology
- Science Education/Chemistry
- Science Education/Integrated Science
- Science Education/Mathematics
- Science Education/Physics
- Science Education/Computer Science
9. Dept of Vocational Education with Options
- Business Education/Accounting
- Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
- Business Education/Secretarial Technology
- Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
- Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
- Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Sale of forms commences on Monday 15th August, 2016 and ends on Friday 30th September, 2016. The following procedure should be adopted by the candidates:-
• Come to the Registration point at the CEP Unit and generate RRR for application form fee payment
• With the RRR printout, proceed to any Bank within the Campus for payment of application form fee of N10,000. Then
• Come back to the registration point at the CEP Unit for online Registration.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE FORM SUBMISSION.
Candidate should then
• Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online Application form printout with photocopies of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 30th September 2016.
• Candidates for Pre-Admission examination must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP Unit Registration Centre between Friday 14th October and Friday 28th October 2016, at 8.00am daily.
Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies the candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission examination. The CEP Pre-Admission examination is scheduled for Saturday November 26th, 2016 by 8:00am.
PLEASE NOTE: NO CANDIDATE WHO IS NOT CAPTURED WILL TAKE THE EXAMINATION