University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Accommodation and Space Booking Guidelines and Procedures for Prospective Post-UTME Candidates for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Full details are below this post
This is to inform all prospective students who will be involved in the forthcoming UNN post UTME Screening Examination, that the Student Affairs Unit has graciously provided an accommodation for students at an affordable fee of N2,000 only.
UNN Accommodation / Space Booking Guidelines for Post-UTME Candidates 2020/2021
As already published, the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the University of Nigeria will commence on Monday, January 18, 2021 and run through Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at the designated Venues in Nsukka Campus – Nnamdi Azikiwe Library and Centre for Distance end e-Learning.
All candidates are REMINDED that they MUST come with their face masks and hand sanitizers, as no candidate would be allowed into the Venues without these, in compliance with NCDC protocols.
The University would provide hostel accommodation for candidates who need such services at the rate of N2,000 per night, subject to a maximum of 2 nights per person.
Prospective students who wish to take advantage of this accommodation are expected to follow the process outlined below:
- After Registering for the POST UTME Examination online.
- Visit the UNN Portal.
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on Online application form.
- Click on Screening Accommodation.
- Click and Generate Invoice of N2,000 containing RRR.
- Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform.
- Repeat steps 2- 5
- Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number).
- Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledgement slip generated when you registered for the screening examination.
- All accommodation spaces are valid for 2 nights (Night preceding your examination and the night of your examination).
- Squatting will not be accepted.
- Allocation will be on a first come, first served basis.
- The accommodation is available to both Male and Female Prospective students.
For further enquiries on Hostel Accommodation, candidates can contact the following GSM numbers:
0803 549 5441
0906 325 7174
0803 774 1813
0810 794 0933
0803 743 9908
0803 094 2155
All Vendors who wish to make any form of sales or render any type of services during the Screening Exercise MUST be accredited by the University e-Market and should be allocated spaces at the Freedom Square. No vendor of any type is allowed to stay at the premises or beside Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (behind the Administration Building) or within the premises of the Centre for Distance and e-Learning.
All accredited vendors MUST comply with NCDC protocols.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe