University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has successfully released results of candidates that participated in the direct entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. See how to check UNN Direct Entry screening results below.
How to Check UNN Direct Entry Screening Result
Candidates are required to pay N1,000 (one thousand naira only) on UNN portal via Remita to be able to check their results.
- Go to UNN direct entry screening result checking portal at http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/PUTME/PUTMEResults/CheckDEResults.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number where required,
- Proceed to generate an invoice which contains your RRR Number.
- Pay using your ATM Card or proceed to any bank with your printout for payment.
- Return to the Portal.
- Enter your Registration Number to access your UNN direct entry screening score.
Best of Luck!