unn post utme 2020 unn post utme past questions unn post utme result unn post utme date 2020 unn post utme cut off mark unn post utme form 2020 how to prepare for unn post utme is unn post utme form out for 2020. Apply for UNN Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021. See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures, unn post utme portal unn past questions unn post utme 2020/2021 unn post utme 2019 cut off mark unn post utme date 2019 unn post utme syllabus unn post utme result
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 UNN post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
- UNN Cut-Off Mark For all Departments and Faculties
- UNN Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Exercise
- UNN Diploma in Music Education Audition Test Schedule
Thank God for a successful JAMB UTME examination this year, we calling out to all prospective students of UNN who had a JAMB score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200 and above and wish to partake in this post UTME examination that we can help you secure your admission into your dream course with our Genuine Admission Assistance Consultation service (Click here to Learn more). Admission is sure for you this year
Also be aware that UNN will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the school post utme past questions and answers.
The price for UNN Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download UNN Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening.
These Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of UNN Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download UNN Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
Note that as of the time of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is yet to be out, kindly read below
The dates are outlined below:
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on 5th July 2018 and end on 21st July 2018 on the university Portal
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Screening Details and Requirements.
University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018.
Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place on 1st August 2018.
A fully detailed timetable for the Post-UTME screening tests will be published HERE later.
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
UNN 2020/2021 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, UNN 2020/2021 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, UNN date for the release of 2020/2021 post Utme form, how to process UNN 2020/2021 post Utme Admission screening form online, has UNN release any post Utme Screening form, will UNN conduct 2020/2021 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2020/2021 post Utme date, UNN 2020/2021 Admission post Utme Screening form date