The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise.
Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
HOW TO APPLY UNN DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/DEScrenningApplication.aspx), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoicewhich contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two Thousand five hundred Naira Only (N2,500.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2016/2017 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
- Applications open on Monday 3rd October and closes on Monday 17th October 2016.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.