International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Scroll down to read in details.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Process Operator
Job Requisition ID: 30038933
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Key Outputs and Responsibility
- Operate utilities plant and equipment’s.
- Perform Autonomous maintenance.
- Monitor and Control the Process
- Maintain Safe, Healthy and Risk-Free Working Environment
- Work In Teams
- Apply the VPO principles and practices.
- Contribute to self and team development and communicate effectively in the Workplace.
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment.
Education and Experience
- Min – OND / HND / B.Sc or its equivalent degree in a relevant area of study such as Mechanical / Electrical or Electromechanical or related Engineering
- Experience: 1 – 2 years as an operator in Utilities.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.