Searching for WAEC Biology Questions and Answers for the year 2021/2022 both OBJ and Theory? You are in the right place.
We are making these WAEC Biology questions and answers available for free. Hence, you are not required to make any payment for this information. We do, however, request that you share this information using the share buttons if you can.
If you are a student taking the WAEC exams in 2021/2022 and you want the latest WAEC Biology questions and answers, we have that information here for you. So without further ado, let’s get right to why you are here.
WAEC Biology Practice Questions and Answers 2021
WAEC Biology exam comes in theory, OBJ, and practical papers. It has paper one, paper two, and paper three. Paper 1 is the Objective paper (OBJ), Paper 2 is Theory (essay), paper 3 is the practical paper.
1. What is another Name for larva?
2. Which source of energy do plants need to produce food?
3. Which of the following is the major difference between animal and plant nutrition?
The plant has the ability to synthesize:
- Food for plants and animals
- B Water for plants
- Water for animals
- Food for plants only.
4. The process of converting starch into maltose is known as____?
5. What Causes the ascent of water in a tall tree?
- Adhesive forces
- Transpiration pull
- Root pressure
- Cohesive force
6. Which of these substances digestion will be affected if the duodenum of a patient is removed surgically?
- Starch and protein only
- Starch and lipids
- Starch, protein, and maltose
- Starch, protein, and lipids.
Related Topics You Could Be Interested In: