WAEC GCE January/February registration Is Out 2021/2022 Examination is out, Authorities of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) have announced that registration for the 2021/2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, first Series (January/February), commences on Monday, December 21, 2020.. waec gce 2021 registration kindly read below for registration procedures
This is to notify the perspective waec exam candidates that are interested in sitting for the 2021/2022 WAEC GCE January/February WASSCE (Private) commonly referred to as WAEC GCE, that the registration commenced on Monday, December 21, 2020.
If you need any assistance in this 2021/2022 WAEC GCE January/February Examination, you contact NAIJA COMMUNICATIONS….WhatsApp/SMS/call: 08133139104. We assure you A’s and B’s in all your WAEC GCE result. WAEC GCE Questions and answers comes a day before the exam. Kindly add us on WhatsApp for payment details. Join 2021/2022 WAEC GCE Whatsapp Group For Questions And Answers
- 1 WAEC GCE 2021/2022 REGISTRATION PERIOD.
- 2 WAEC GCE Jan/Feb Registration Form and Payment Procedures
- 3 REGISTRATION.WAECDIRECT.ORG ONLINE REGISTRATION
- 4 WAEC GCE Jan/Feb Registration Procedures For Disabled Students
- 5 waec registration closing deadline date 2021/2022
- 6 GENERAL INFORMATION
- 7 WEAC GCE 2021/2022 REGISTRATION FORM
- WAEC GCE registration period begins on 21st December 2020 and ends on 29th January 2021 at 12.00 midnight.
- Walk-in registration is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) intended to sit for.
The WASSCE for Private Candidates 2021/2022 – First Series will be an urban based examination. TWENTY FOUR (24) subjects would be available for the Examination. Intending candidates for the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website- www.waecnigeria.org- to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Candidates should also note that the 2021/2022 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
- Download Free WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects 2021/2022
- Download 2021/2022 WAEC GCE Exam Papers [Questions and Answers]
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Also, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
The Normal registration period is from October. After obtaining registration pin, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ngfor registration.
Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the exam center.
REGISTRATION.WAECDIRECT.ORG ONLINE REGISTRATION
Candidates must complete online registration within two weeks of first access on the website during registration periods. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, date of births and subjects are correct.They are also to print the admission Photo-card as evidence of registration, this will serve as their photo-card during the examination. The result checker pin will also be included.
Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for finger print registration.
WAEC GCE Jan/Feb Registration Procedures For Disabled Students
Candidates with disabilities/impairments will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities/impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastics, speech, e.t.c
waec registration closing deadline date 2021/2022
The registration deadline is 29th January 2021 at 12.00 midnight.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable after their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses and the Timetable for the examination that they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate who comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
WEAC GCE 2021/2022 REGISTRATION FORM
waec gce 2021/2022 Nov/deec, waec 2021/2022 registration form, waec gce time table, waec gce 2021/2022 registration, 2021/2022 waec gce timetable, when is gce starting closing date for waec gce regisration, when is waec gce result coming out?, withheld waec gce result, time table, waec gce expo, waec gce syllabus, how much is waec gce form, answer,result, waec gce time table 2021/2022, past questions fee, closing date