Complete WAEC 2020/2021 January/February Official Timetable Is Out, WAEC may/june 2020 timetable for all subjects is out, when will the timetable for waec 2020/2021 be released, is waec 2020 timetable out, download complete verified waec 2020/2021 timetable WAEC 2020/2021 timetable is officially out and has been uploaded on jambadmission.com.ng
Subscribe to us and we assure you of A’s and B’s in your 9 subjects result plus your practical subjects, we deliver questions and answers a day before exam through text message and WhatsApp. We best reply messages from WhatsApp, only add us on WhatsApp or better still send us a text message and we would give you a reply immediately. Add us on WhatsApp now: 08133139104.
Make this 2020 WAEC WASSCE exam in one sittings. It cost Just N5000. Make this WAEC in one sitting and be admitted this year in any university of your choice. We guarantee you A’s and B’s in your result. Only call for WAEC assistance and expo runz, any other purpose of calls won’t be attended to.
Are you preparing to write the 2020/2021 May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates? If yes, we are delighted to inform you that the timetable for the exam has been official released and we have published the 2020 WAEC timetable below for Nigerian candidates. However, the general subjects are applicable to The Gambia, Liberia, Ghana and Sierra-Leone candidates.
Other waec news
- WAEC Result checker at www.waecdirect.org 2020/2021
- JAMB And WAEC 2020/2021 Subject Combination For All Courses
- NECO Examination Timetable Officially Out For June/July
- Proofs and testimonies In WAEC May/June Of Our Candidates Results So Far
WAEC Exam Date:
This timetable first appeared on jambadmission.com.ng
The 2020/2021 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) timetable for the 1st series examination is out
We are delighted to inform you with the WAEC 2020 Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2020 WASSCE for school candidates which is officially out
WAEC Timetable for May/June.
We are delighted to furnish you with the WAEC 2020 Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2020 WASSCE for school candidates which will commence on August 17, 2020.
NOTE:- The timetable below is real. Other West African countries commenced WASSCE in the month of JULY. Take note of the * :
* Available to candidates in Ghana only
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only
***** Available to candidates in Sierra Leone only
** click on the images for better view**
- Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.