WAEC 2021/2022 Registration Form Is Officially Out For August/September. Waec 2021/2022 registration date, waec 2021/2022 closing date for form.
Is GCE form out for 2021/2022? Is Waec registration still on for 2021/2022? How much is Waec registration 2021? WAEC 2021/2022 Registration deadline for August/September is out, how to register for WAEC GCE SSCE examination guide, All this information is contained and found here, Click here to read more
This is to officially notify the general public, principal, school owners, parents and students (SS3) that wishes to register for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 – Second Series and other stakeholders, that the advertisement announcing the commencement of registration for the examination, which was published in the Daily Trust, Daily Sun and Vanguard newspapers, as well as online social media, on Monday, July 26, 2021 is hereby withdrawn.
The advertisement is being withdrawn as a result of some developments surrounding the conduct of the examination which are being sorted out.
The new date for the commencement of registration for the examination will be released shortly
Any inconveniences caused our esteemed stakeholders is hereby regretted
If you need any assistance in this 2021/2022 WAEC GCE November/December Examination, you contact NAIJA COMMUNICATIONS….WhatsApp/SMS/call: 08133139104. We assure you A’s and B’s in all your WAEC GCE result. WAEC GCE Questions and answers comes a day before the exam. Kindly add us on WhatsApp for payment details.
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from 26th July 2021 and ends on 30th September 2021
All prospective students writing the examination are therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website – www.waecnigeria.org – to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
Join WAEC GCE WhatsApp group chat to get A’s and B’s in your result. Make one sitting now to get admitted in any institution of your choice
WAEC GCE MODE OF PAYMENT
- WAEC GCE registration period begins on 26th July 2021 and ends on 30th September 2021 at 12.00 midnight.
- Walk-in registration is Thirty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N30,500.00) only per candidate. Registration must be done not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper(s) intended to sit for.
- Download Free WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects 2021/2022
- Proofs and Testimonies In 2021 JAMB WAEC May/June Of Our Candidates Results So Far
- WAEC 2021/2022 May/June Official Timetable
- Download WAEC CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
How to Apply for the 2021 WAEC GCE
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
Also, candidates will be required to pay a Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates, but they must dearly state their disabilities, e.g. blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable after their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses and the Timetable for the examination that they can download from WAEC website (http://www.waeconline.org.ng/) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate who comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
WAEC GCE assistance Questions and Answers available.
Are You interested in our 2021/2022 WAEC WASSCE Expo runz and assistance contact us below.
Subscribe to us and we assure you of A’s and B’s in your 9 subjects result plus your practical subjects, we deliver questions and answers a day before exam through text message and WhatsApp.
Due to high volume of calls we receive, we won’t be attending to further incoming calls, only add us on WhatsApp or better still send us a text message and we would give you a reply immediately. Add us on WhatsApp now: 08133139104.
Make this 2021/2022 WAEC WASSCE exam in one sittings. It cost Just N6000. Make this WAEC in one sitting and be admitted this year in any university of your choice.
We guarantee you A’s and B’s in your result
Only call for WAEC assistance and expo runz, any other purpose of calls won’t be attended to.
WEAC GCE 2021/2022 REGISTRATION POINT
waec gce 2021/2022
waec gce 2021/2022
2021/2022 waec gce time table
waec gce 2021/2022 registration
2021/2022 waec gce timetable
waec gce time table 2021/2022
when is gce starting
closing date for waec gce regisration
when is waec gce result coming out?
withheld waec gce result
waec gce 2021/2022 time table
waec gce expo 2021/2022
waec gce registration
waec gce syllabus 2021/2022
how much is waec gce form
waec gce answer
waec gce 2021/2022 result
waec gce time table 2018
waec gce past questions
waec registration fee
waec gce registration closing date
waec registration closing date 2021/2022