WAECDIRECT.ORG ONLINE RESULT CHECKER 2021/2022 Portal for checking 2021/2022 waec result online for free, how to check 2021/2022 WAEC January/February result on android phone without scratch card.
WAECDIRECT.ORG ONLINE RESULT CHECKER 2021/2022
- 1 WAECDIRECT.ORG ONLINE RESULT CHECKER 2021/2022
- 2 WAECDIRECT.ORG ONLINE RESULT CHECKER 2021/2022
- 3 How To Check 2021/2022 WAEC May/June Result
- 4 CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WAEC OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.waecdirect.org
- 5 Below are Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 6 What do we understand by WAEC PIN?
- 7 What is a WAEC Scratch card?
- 8 Where can I buy a WAEC Scratch card?
- 9 How many times can I check my WAEC results?
- 10 Can I use one WAEC Scratch card to check more than one result?
- 11 In what other ways can I check my WAEC results?
WAECDIRECT.ORG ONLINE RESULT CHECKER 2021/2022
The results of 180,205 candidates, representing 11.33% of the total number of candidates that sat the examination are being withheld in connection with various reported cases of examination malpractice. The cases are being investigated and reports of the investigations will be presented to the appropriate Committee of the Council in due course. The Committee’s decisions will be communicated to the affected candidates through their various schools. WAEC GCE 2021/2022 Registration Form Is still Open For November/December
How To Check 2021/2022 WAEC May/June Result
- Go to WAEC 2021/2022 result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2021/2022.
- Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter the Card Serial Number.
- Enter the Card PIN.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2021/2022 WAEC Result.
I have a problem in checking my result Please help?
Kindly send the following details to email@example.com for verification and assistance
1. Error message displayed
2. Your examination number
3. Type of Exam
4. Year of Exam.
Kindly share this news to your friends using the social share button below this page so that they can be informed about it
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE WAEC OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.waecdirect.org
Below are Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is a WAEC PIN?What is a WAEC Scratch card?Where can I buy a WAEC Scratch card?How many times can I check my WAEC results?Can I use one WAEC Scratch card to check more than one result?
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
What do we understand by WAEC PIN?
The PIN means Personal Identification Number. In WAECDIRECT, it is a unique 10-digit or 12-digit number that is required to access the service. The service enables direct access to a candidate’s results via multiple channels.
The PIN is found on a orginal WAECDIRECT Scratch card and you can see it when cover patch on the reverse side of the card is carefully scratched off.
What is a WAEC Scratch card?
WAEC Scratch card is a plastic card with a scratch patch on the reverse side that covers a PIN required to check the WAECDIRECT service. The Scratch card applicable for the WAECDIRECT service is marked “WAECDIRECT ……Access Card”on the face.
Where can I buy a WAEC Scratch card?
A Scratch card may be purchased at the National Office of WAEC and at any of its zonal and branchoffices across Nigeria. It may also be bought from any of the branch offices of Fountain Trust Bank Plc across Nigeria. From time to time it may become available at any other outlets so designated by WAEC.
Please click here to go to the outlets page. The reviewed price for the Scratch card is about N500, but this year 2017 it can remain the same or it can change.
How many times can I check my WAEC results?
As of the time of this post, You can check your waec results up to a maximum of 5 (five) times with the use of 1 (one) Scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the allowed 5 (five) times you will need to purchase another Scratch card which will entitle you to another 5 (five) result checks.
Can I use one WAEC Scratch card to check more than one result?
The answer is No! You may only use one Scratch card to check one result. To check another result of interest, you will require a new Scratch card. If you misuse a Scratch card by attempting to check another result different from the first one checked, you will be penalised as having used the card, and will be presented with the appropriate error message.
In what other ways can I check my WAEC results?
You have 2 options on ways you can access your results. Your WAEC results displays to you on a webpage on the WAEC DIRECT website, you may also have your results delivered to an email address of your choice by selecting the appropriate options on the WAECDIRECT homepage.
You may also have your results read out to you by calling into any one of WAEC regional Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems or have it delivered to your GSM mobile phone via SMS.
In addition to this, WAEC has also been promoting the ideals of hard-work and honesty in the youth through its awards for outstanding performance in its examinations. The Council conducts several international and national examinations in all member countries except Nigeria where it has shed all but one of it’s examinations, The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates in May/June and private candidates in November/December. WAECDIRECT.ORG ONLINE RESULT CHECKER