Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) has now commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 session is out.
How to Apply for WUFPBK HND Admission Form
The forms are obtainable at the rate of Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N5,300.00) only payable in any commercial bank after generating RRR for payment into the Polytechnic TSA Account.
The application form is accessible on-line at the polytechnic website https://www.wufpbk.edu.ng/application/index.php
Each prospective student must
- Start by Creating An Account
- Login to Continue Application
- Click Application Tab or Remita logo to Generate Remita
- You can visit a reputable cyber café for this
- Take the printout to the nearest bank and pay Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira Only ( ₦ 5,300.)
- Collect the printout of “Payment Advice” from the Bank;
- After payment log in log in to Continue Your Application Form.
- Complete the Online Application form; upload a recent passport photograph;
- Print the completed Application Form; (this will be attached to the applicant’s original credentials if he/she is invited for screening;
- Once the application form has been successfully completed the prospective student will receive a notification to that effect via SMS on his mobile phone.
The closing date for the sales of admission forms is 26th February 2021.