Are you a Nigerian between the ages of 18 and 40 with entrepreneurial and innovative business idea in Agriculture, Creative Economy or Information & Communication Technology (ICT) but in need of funding? The YESGrant is ready to support your business with up to 2 million naira in grant, specialised trainings, a network of mentors and business leaders.
YESGrant Eligibility Criteria.
- To apply for the grant, the owner of the business applying must be a Nigerian between the ages of 18 and 40 and must be a registered member of the Nigerian Young Professionals Forum (NYPF).
- The innovative idea of the entrepreneur must be from one of the following sectors:
- Creative Economy (Fashion, Photography, Creative Arts, Music and Film Entertainment)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- To access the grant, the business must be registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- The entrepreneur must open a corporate account with Heritage Bank Nigeria (the YESGrant Partner) prior to disbursement.
- Owner of the business must sign a legal agreement between the beneficiary company and NYPF.
YESGrant Application Process.
- Award recipients must be registered members of the Nigerian Young Professional Forum (NYPF) – http://www.nypforum.org. As a registered member, you will be assigned a unique identification number with which you will use to log into the application platform.
- Applications for funding by the Nigerian Young Professional Forum (YESGrant) pass through a two-stage application process:
- Concept Note stage
- Evaluation stage
- The Concept Note stage entails completing a form online and a brief summary of the proposed business idea for which grant funding support is being required for. This is the first stage of the Application process.
- The Evaluation stage requires shortlisted applicants to be interviewed face to face by a team of independent industry specialists.