Civil Defence Screening Date and Venue 2020/2021,civil defence shortlisted candidates, civil defence portal, nscdc shortlisted candidates 2020 pdf, nigeria civil defence recruitment 2020/2021, civil defense corps, civil defence service, civil defence exam, civil defence result.
Civil Defence Screening Date 2020/2021 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence corps Recruitment screening date is yet to be out once it’s out this page will be updated immediately, kindly book Jambadmission.com.ng. Check NSCDC Examination Screening date here.
- NSCDC Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers Free Download PDF
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates PDF Download
- NSCDC Recruitment Portal Application Form
do you have any question to ask concerning nscdc registration screening and examination date kindly comment below this post your phone number and your email address and we will reply you immediately
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence corps (NSCDC) is a para-military institution that was established in May 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly (Nigeria). The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp.
Information will be provided regarding Civil Defence aptitude test / examination date, requirements and what to expect.
The screening date will be announced online once the Civil Defence shortlisted candidates is eventually out online.
All applicants are hereby informed that the Next Phase of the NSCDC recruitment which is the screening exercise will soon commence.
The venue and requirements will be outlined below.
The screening date for NSCDC is yet to be announced . But we assure you, Once the date is out, we will make sure you get notified.
You can start preparing ahead of them for the screening by downloading and revising the Civil Defence past questions and answers by clicking here to download it
From the information we have gathered so far, the screening exercise will take place in the 36 states listed below:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
The following are the requirements to participate in the screening test:
- To be eligible for this screening exercise, you must have uploaded your credentials at www.cdfipb.careers portal.
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Make sure you come with Original of your Birth/Educational qualifications/Medical Fitness/NYSC discharge certificate with Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- All electronic devices, including Cell phones, USB, Cameras, bags(personal belongings), packages, wallets, key rings, etc. are prohibited at the Test centers.
- Your login details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as this credentials will be used to log in to the exam portal.
Very important, ensure you check your email address and registered phone number regularly to stay updated when the date is out