government jobs in owerri, http www insubeb imostate gov ng, imo water corporation recruitment 2020/2021, vacancies in owerri 2020/2021, state recruitment 2020/2021, imo state government imostate gov ng, agricultural jobs in imo state, driving jobs in imo state
Imo State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 – This is to inform the general public that Imo state government recruitment of workers into its civil service has begun. See application guidelines below for Imo State goverment 2020/2021 recruitment exercise.
The current job vacancies available in Imo State will be provided in full details right here in this article. If you wish to apply for Imo state government recruitment then read the following information to start your application.
Currently, Imo State Water Corporation recruitment has commenced. The vacancies will be outlined below:
- Social Scientist
- Computer Scientist/Analyst
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
Imo State Government Recruitment Requirements
There are two basic requirements you need to possess to be eligible to apply for the Imo State recruitment namely:
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits including English Language plus a good University Degree in Fields.
In addition, candidates must have at least between 2-3 years of experience post qualification experience and within the age of 30 years.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Imo State Government recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
How to Apply for Imo State Government Recruitment 2020?
To apply successfully for this recruitment exercise, all you need to do is to follow the instruction that will be stated below.
Interested and qualified candidates should please send in their applications with detailed CV to:
The General Manager/CEO,
Imo State Water and Sewerage Corporation,
Owerri – Imo State.
If you need more update on Imo State Government Recruitment, Kindly drop a comment below and we will notify you promptly.