In this article I’m going to explain how to get your JAMB 2020/2021 e-PIN online using the two methods below. Although they may be new dealers like Opay which I may explain later in the article
How to generate JAMB profile Code?
It’s mandatory that you must have created a PROFILE CODE first before proceeding to make payment for e-PIN. To create profile code, simply send your names in this order; Surname, First-Name, Middle-Name (if any)] by text (SMS) to 55019. This should be a maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to 55019 e.g Bola Bature Okoro. (Meaning that If your name is very long, try truncating it 😁) Surname and first name are mandatory. Afterwards, a Profile Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone(SIM) number. Once you have received the PROFILE code then follow below steps to get your epin. The name arrangement above is what you will use through out your university years and also NYSC program. Ensure your name are spelt and typed correctly.
- Log on to https://www.quickteller.com/search/jamb , select “Pay For UTME or “Pay For DE” as applicable
- Enter your profile code, and proceed to make payment.
- You’ll receive your ePIN after successful payment.
- Take ePin to the closest CBT centre to complete registration
- Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/1826108934/service.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
- Click ‘Submit’
After payment, your PIN is delivered to your phone number and also displayed on your Remita receipt.
- Candidate registers on the JAMB Portal by sending his/her Surname, First Name and other name (if applicable) by text message from the phone number that would be unique to him to 55019.
- The candidate receives a confirmation code.
Note: If you have already gotten your PROFILE CODE, you dont need to folow the steps above
- Candidate visits //login.remita.net/remita/onepage/2002814943/service.spa
- Select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- Enter candidate’s confirmation code received after registration via SMS
- If the Phone number is already registered on JAMB, Payer name, is retrieved from JAMB otherwise, the candidate has to get registered on JAMB portal as described in step 1 above.
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay.
- Once the transaction has been processed, click the “Print Receipt” button to provide the payer with his transaction receipt. The JAMB DE PIN is displayed on the payment receipt.
If you have any other questions feel free to drop it in our comment box