Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for admission into its various Undergraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Scroll down to see the requirements and how to apply for the NAUB post UTME form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the four-year degree programmes of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a public tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines.
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Eligibility
Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum score of 160 points in the 2021 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Lower-Credit and NCE with at least 10 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
In addition, all candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any other course qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. PARTICIPATION IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita. UTME Candidates are to upload their O Level results on JAMB CAPS. In addition, DE Candidates are to send their A-Level result to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net Search for NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU as a biller.
- Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as the amount and fill in all mandatory details and submit
- Select your payment options.
- Click the “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
- All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to email@example.com
- Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
These exercises must be completed on or before 26th January 2022.